Sunday, September 9, 2012

Jason sent you a custom design

Jason's design
we're here to help your saved designs your orders
CustomInk
talk to a real person 800-293-4232 chat with a real person LIVE CHAT NOW
home products design lab design ideas about us
Check Out What I Designed at CustomInk.com
"I just created this design. Take a look!"
check it out
your front design your back design
Feeling inspired? View this design in the design lab and change it yourself, or create something new!
Custom T-Shirts & More!
Our Inker Promise - We believe T-shirts Unite!™ CustomInk t-shirts have the power to transform your group or occasion. That's why we make it fun & easy to create awesome designs. It's why we're here to help at every step and obsess over every detail. Every time. Learn more.
Talk to a real person, 7 days a week! Mon-Fri: 8am - 11pm ET | Sat-Sun: 10am - 6pm ET - 800-293-4232 - Chat - Email
Check out our weekly photo contest Facebook   Twitter   Blog

10 comments:

  1. Like 27 each (6 shirt minimum)
    If you want one, let me know the size you want.

    I think we should at "...sometimes da simpo life ain't so simpo!" on back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the front design.....not so sure on the saying for the back.

    Can we all pick different colors (in case Tim wants pink) or do we have to order 6 of the same ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can change color... but all need to be same. not into saying on back either

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of the navy..or the black because of the yellow lettering. If we can change the lettering another color might look good as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm good with the design...just because I'm secure in my masculinity, Brian must pick on me. I will go with whatever color is decided.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pick on you because I love you Tim .... not in a gay way...but more of a manly Viking love way.

    Also if I pick on Jason instead he gets all sensitive about it. Truth be told he wanted the shirt in brown but Caragh finally stated he needs a shirt that is not on the earth tone color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this teaching thing doesn't work out, you might have a future in the t-shirt design business..... XL for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I get a large In fact I will take 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 6 shirts are in

    2XL
    2L
    2m

    1 short sleeve (for brian) HA!

    ReplyDelete